Wednesday, November 19, 2008



Late 30’s… here I come!!!

December 31st 2009 approaches. I’ll turn 36. What does this mean?...well…

This is what it means to me.

That nagging pain in the left shoulder and that creaking sound in the right knee, well, they are here to stay!!! So is the palpitation of my heart, the reflux of my esophagus and my blurring vision after a hard day.
Where the hell did all of these come from? Why is this happening to me?
Hmmmm…..

Could it be the “Annai's nasi lemak kambings” at 3am at Darus after Broadwalk?
Could it be the excessive drinking during my “sailor” years?
Was it the unlimited “duty free” cigarettes?
No la.....surely it's the.......POLLUTION AND CLIMATE CHANGE LA!!!! HAIYO!!! HEHEHE!!

The truth is, from the age of 19 to 31, my body took the constant beating. But maybe the fresh salty sea air, during those long sea passages, kept the ailments away.
Now, as 36 looms around the corner, the “malfunctions” are coming fast and furious!!

How do we handle this is today? PILLS!!

My “fixes” come from a multi-vitamin called Revicon, 2 glucosamine tablets, 1 B & C Vitamin tablet and my powerful CELEBREX tablet to fix my joints. (When you need more than a single glass of water to “down” your pills, you know something ain't right.)

My New Year and birthday resolution……to eat and drink healthy.

Since I’ll be in Ireland at that time, I guess it means ONLY eating LEAN PORK and drinking ONLY good quality GUINNESS and JAMESON!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nanda: I'm 37 and suddenly my youth seems to have evaporated and suddenly it's creaking bones and aching joints and fluctuating BP and mom insists sugar levels ... ARRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can I stay 30 forever ooops missed that by a mile then can I stay 40 forever??? you think??? ....

Lean Pork? I thought you be the vegan??

anfield devotee said...

Why must me poor old pub be shouldered with da fooking blame?!!!?

Or perhaps it was one too many "slim shady char siew paus" at 6am after yet a nother marathon thani session . . . hee hee.

Yeah, yer rite. Blame Broadwalk.

nanda666 said...

Akuani - Vegan??? Me? Wrong person la...AGAIN!! hehehe!!

AD - Those marathons were really fun!!! Damn...used to wake up in the morning to see if the car was in the driveway cos I couldn't remember the drive home!!!

Unknown said...

aiyaaaaaaaa.... last time I mistake for babi hutan (BG boy Anba) I remember AD saying you vegan Ooops my bad!!

so the malu la wei ehehehe enjoy enjoy lean pork and malts

nanda666 said...

no worries...hey..If anyone looking for a good laugh, check out this guy Brian Gomez at www.thefloatingturd.blogspot.com.

Really funny and he's launching a book this friday at Bojangles in Hartamas.

Me and AD thinking of checking it out..