Sunday, November 02, 2008

DUH??...WHAT??....MALAYSIA'S "CHAR KUEY TEOW" POLITICS

Malaysian politics is really looking totally #@$%@#!!!!

I really just don’t get it any more and looking at the blogs, it’s become more of a joke!!

Let me just put it all in my usual format:

1. Najib is the new UMNO boss – HUH? 191 divisions say he’s the best? What? How?...uh duh…???

2. Deputy bosses – Khir Toyo? Isn’t he being investigated based on all the info the new Selangor MB has dished out?
Muhammad Muhammad Taib? Didn’t he have a million bucks in a suitcase in Australia??

3. Razak Baginda acquitted – HUH? And the motive for the cops? Duh…???

4. The REVAMPING of the NEP – huh? Does anyone know what any of the politicians are talking about on this one??

5. Helicopters? Submarines? – 1.604...huh? 1.6....Huh? MAYBE 1.7 bILLION???

6. Tomboys and YOGA – what’s next…MTV? Hey….maybe TV? Radio? Does the Taliban come to mind?? Huh?? HUH???

It’s really happening, isn’t it?

Even the foreign press has given up reporting this stuff. I guess it’s just too dumb to even logically report!!!!

Suddenly all the talk of my buddies heading off to Canada, US, Australia, etc. doesn’t sound too bad after all………

4 comments:

anfield devotee said...

Ireland fer nanda & family?

Anba said...

Better go bro before its too late...heheheh

Unknown said...

Nanda you wanna give your girl a shot at something, get outta here as fast as you can pack man ...

If I could, I'd go too, this country's politicians are the best ever sandiwara troupe there is, and it's scary me to hell thinking this is the Malaysia my girls are going to grow up in ... and GEDANGIT! I don't have an escape route as yet ...

nanda666 said...

yeah...I know but still have my parents here la....and I don't know.....just doesn't feel right to leave just because thing are not a bed of roses...Gandhi...Mandela...what if they left when things weren't good?

I think there are enough individuals in Malaysia that are good, believe in doing things right and willing to work hard for it.
Soon as we put race, creed and religion aside and work as one!

And as a Malaysian...I REALLY wanna be here to see that happen!! (May be a long wait....or worst..may be forced to leave...I don't know!!)