Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Interesting Accent

I thought this was hilarious so decided to share it!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

The following is a telephone exchange between a hotel guest and room-service, at a hotel in Asia, which was recorded and published in the Far East Economic Review...

Room Service (RS): 'Morny. Ruin sorbees.
Guest (G):'Sorry, I thought I dialed room-service.

RS : 'Rye.. Ruin sorbees.. morny! Djewish to odor sunteen??
G : 'Uh.. yes.. I'd like some bacon and eggs

RS : 'Ow July den?
G : 'What??

RS : 'Ow July den?... pry, boy, pooch?
G : 'Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Sorry, scrambled please.

RS : 'Ow July dee bayhcem... crease?
G : 'Crisp will be fine.

RS : 'Hokay. An San tos?
G : 'What?

RS : 'San tos. July San tos?
G : 'I don't think so

RS : 'No? Judo one toes??
G : 'I feel really bad about this, but I don't know what 'judo one toes'means.

RS : 'Toes! toes!... why djew Don Juan toes? Ow bow inglish mopping we bother?
G : 'English muffin!! I've got it! You were saying 'Toast.' Fine. Yes, an English muffin will be fine.

R : 'We bother?
G : 'No... just put the bother on the side.

RS : 'Wad?
G : 'I mean butter... just put it on the side.

RS : 'Copy?
G : 'Sorry?

RS : 'Copy... tea... mill?
G : 'Yes. Coffee please, and that's all.

RS : 'One Minnie. Ass ruin torino fee, strangle ache, crease baychem, tossy singlish mopping we bother honey sigh, and copy.... rye??
G : 'Whatever you say

RS : 'Tendjewberrymud
G : 'Oh, God. Now, what?

RS : 'Tendjewberrymud
G : 'OH, you're welcome'

2 comments:

anfield devotee said...

good one!

mon said...

HILARIOUS DUDE!!!!!!!!