Tuesday, August 03, 2010

PLAN FOR A NEW RIDE

It's finally time to let my last remaining "toy" go....yup.....Nanda's all grown up and it's time for the family car to take over.

First, I'll have to say goodbye to the German engineered dream machine which kept me company for the last ten years. (At times, I even thought it drove me home all by itself like KITT!!!)


So what comes next???? Well... below are my options:

Option 1: Chevy Captiva - RM 160K, 2.0 Turbo Diesel 7 seater SUV


(The standard model doesn't come with lowered suspension and 20" rims as above, though!! Hehehe!!)


Option 2: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport - RM 166K, 2.5 Turbo Diesel, 7 seater "Bad Ass"!!



(Again, version above is what I'll make it look like!!!)


Option 3: Volvo XC 90 - RM 355K, 2.4 Turbo Disel, 7 seater "Luxury SUV"!!




(If I spend RM 355K on this, it gonna look pretty standard as I won't have any money left!!!)


If anyone has better rides to suggest or comments, let me know!!!

No comments: