Tuesday, July 01, 2008

SODOMY

O.k....that's the charge againts our ex-deputy PM Anuar.......AGAIN.

Now I really was not sure what this was about so decided to get some proper info. Below is the actual legal "stuff"....

Statute: Section 377 of the Malaysian Penal Code: Unnatural Offences
Penalty: 20 years/caning and fine
Restrictions: None

Unnatural Offences 377. Whoever voluntarily has carnal intercourse against the order of nature with any man, woman or animal shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 20 years and shall also be liable to fine or whipping.
Section 377a. Outrages on decency. Any male person who, in public or private, commits, or abets the commission of, or procures or attempts to procure the commission by any male person of, any act of gross indecency with another male person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to two years."
Explanation - Penetration is sufficient to constitute the carnal intercourse necessary to the offence described in this section.


Now my question is......If you were sodomised, and your @#$ hurt, wouldn't you report it ASAP?

I mean, if my boss did something like that when we went on a business trip, etc.......hell......wait a minute......how does it even get there la???

I can imagine if my boss says, "so how tonite???" (Seeing that my boss is a 50 year old Punjabi guy....hmmm...he might!!)

....My reaction....."@#$@ OFF You freak!!!!!" AAARRGHHH!!!!

Right???

So then, what's with this guy?????? He was o.k. with it...........for a while????

Then he woke up one day and felt "Dirty" ????? Then decided to make a police report????

Wouldn't it be better to say, "Hey Anuar.....give me some $$$$$ or I'm gonna tell the press how you made me scream your name last night while you @#$%@# me up the #$#!!!!! I also have the videos.......which I'll put on YouTube.......in 2 parts, of course..."

On the other hand.....what if Anuar says....."Hey....he actually made me scream his name la......"

Does that mean the charges are on the other guy????

Pretty hilarious, isn't it???


Let me know what's your take on it guys!!!!


2 comments:

anfield devotee said...

Hope yer boss doesn't read this blog . . .

ps: To all the fookers who seem to think this latest allegation is true.

Think fer a minute. If it is true he is BI, he is rich enough to get somebody to DISCREETLY service him la.

No need to go RAPE someone & risk everything isn't it?

As fer those who think he engineered it himself, well, pls tell me what good does it do anyone to label oneself a sodomite?

Unknown said...

I see AD was here already *grin* ... just reading your posts Nanda, interesting ... very interesting ...